Our extensions are very simple. More info:
- NO ADS
- extension doesn't read and doesn't know the personal name of the user and any of his personal information
- We work with extensionmetric.com which collects anonymous information, you can read more info on this page: https://extensionmetric.com/privacy-policy-2/
What extensions save and why?
- The date of the installation
- Total likes / comments it sends
- If you use multi-pages option: list of the pages you set
- General settings you set: timeouts, text to sends etc
- List of people to whom script replies/sends private message, IDs of posts that script elaborates etc; everything is saved LOCALLY and it is not shared with anyone, even with us.
Go back to the main page of the website.
Everything of this is saved locally and never is sent to anyone, we don't have access to any of that information! Simple, right? ;)